Plan, execute and bill maintenance services
and repair operations with MARIProject
In professional services companies and industry, customer service is currently developing into one of the decisive success factors.
Professional services close the gap to development and production because the knowledge gained from maintenance and repair provides important information to improve the quality of the product.
The MARIProject Service Module in a nutshell
- Use online ticketing system to record customers’ requests
- Process small repair orders as well as long-term orders based on contracts
- Build complex maintenance assignments for custom-made products with a service plan and checklists, including warehouse management of your spare parts and invoicing.
- Optimize your processes in the customer service:
- Keep costs within budget
- Maintain optimal service to the customer
- Share experience gained from maintenance and repair with your development team
CRM, Customer and Product data
- All your customer data are stored in SAP Business One and available in MariProject.
- The products manufactured for your customers are stored in the system, with details of the location as well as all components, spare and wear parts.
- Access the data’s remotely from your notebook or tablet.
Order and planning management
- Rely on stored product and customer information while planning orders.
- Schedule dates and maintenance intervals, specify the duration of a service task and the planned technician.
- Use the planned costs for the sales quotation.
- Define check lists which can be used by the service staff on their mobile devices.
- Have all activities documented on the spot by the technician: pictures, used material, check list, working hours and travel expenses.
Billing & Reporting
- Bill you customers immediately upon completion of the service
- Track the success of the customer service in daily up-to-the-minute reports.