For a future-proof organisation
Digital transformation is not a hype or buzzword. It is a necessary process that is crucial for the survival of companies and organisations. The government, entrepreneurs and employers’ organisations are also encouraging SMEs to work on this digital transformation.
The three most important reasons to digitise are efficiency, quality and an improved competitive position. Many companies see the digital transformation as an opportunity, but at the same time they do not see the urgency of it.
In a recent study* on the digital mindset in Belgian SMEs, Agoria found that there is a direct link between the way of working and thinking, the culture, and the extent to which digital projects are successful.
The following 5 factors are important for a digital mindset:
- A simultaneous top-down and bottom-up approach to digitisation
- Collaboration with external digital partners
- Integrating the digital transformation into business strategy
- Involving and guiding employees in digitisation
- The appointment of a person responsible for digital transformation
Time to overcome your cold feet and consult independent expertise?
We’ll list a few for you:
Source: ‘digitaal is een mindset’, Agoria, 2020